Here’s what I have to do in return:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are the questions from Tammy:
- What is inspiring you right now?
Definitely the ‘Write a Story’ challenge. I’m getting so many ideas for different stories and I have loved experimenting with new styles of writing.
2. What is a small joy you do not give yourself often enough?
The time to either write or read. With everything that is going on with my life at the moment, those two things have been relegated to the back of my priorities. However I’ve realized that it’s so important to find time for creativity and expression.
3.What do you need more of in your life?
More relaxation and free time!
4.What is something you buy that you always consider quality first?
Shoes or handbags!
5.When did you last cry?
Ohh, I’m not sure. Maybe a couple of weeks ago, when I was feeling a little overwhelmed by things
6. What are you grateful for?
My Family, Friends, the place I live, the opportunity to paint and create. The list is endless.
7.What is your favorite season?
I like autumn, because the weather is still quite nice during the day, but a little colder at night, so I can curl up in a blanket and read.
8. What is your favorite smell?
Baking bread or freshly cut grass.
9. Woods or water?
10. What is your favorite word?
Ohh I don’t know! Loquacious is a cool word to say.
11. Would you rather have a sandwich or a drink named after you
Definitely a cocktail, preferably with rum in it!
Here are the blogs I nominate for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’:
CJR The Brit
Chloe’s Book Blog
All Things Liv
And anyone else who has been kind enough to visit my blog and read it, can have the award too!
My questions for you are:
- If you could only read one book and watch one film for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Paper Books or E- Books?
- What’s your favourite day of the week?
- Are you an Early Bird or a Night Owl?
- What’s your favourite number?
- If you could have dinner with anyone famous (dead or alive) who would they be and why?
- Who is your favourite Author?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What makes you happy?
- Dogs or Cats?